Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top Two Tuesday :)

I thought this sounded like fun, especially since I'm new to blogging. :)

I love, love baby names and have my list that I'm always adding too. Even though kids aren't in the plan for quite some time, it's fun to pick and choose names!

Girls

Peyton Elizabeth [I just love the name Peyton and Elizabeth is my middle name. Yes, it's the name of the character on One Tree Hill but I've loved the name before I ever watched the show. haha.]

Harper Grace/Elizabeth [No particular reason, just a name that I've really come to like recently]

Others I like: Avery Grace/Elizabeth, Emery/Emerson, Everly/Everleigh, Addison

Boys

Luke [For as long as I can remember, this has been my favorite boy name.]

Graham [This is currently my other favorite boy name.]

Others I like: Jackson, Levi, Owen, Jake

I've realized boys names are a lot harder for me to pick and choose & I also have absolutely no idea for middles names.

7 comments:

  1. I love your choices for the girls! The mix of the rather unique first and the rather traditional middle name is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love those! My parents were going to name me Graham if I was a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your names! Graham is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Graham and Emersen is my daughter's name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you picked really good girl names! I picked Owen for a boy name too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harper is our #1 name for a girl! It's my husbands #1, and he hates my #1, so Harper it is.

    I thought we were so original. But this is the 14th time I've seen this name in these links! Dang it! If it gets too common, we won't be able to use it.

    So, basically, you have great taste in names.

    ReplyDelete