So I realize, I'm pretty much terrible at updating this. I always feel like I need something "great" to blog about. However, I think I'm just going to start writing about my day to day and random things that fill my head.
This past week Lena, one of my roommates for next year, and I randomly decided we would start going to the gym. Now, keep in mind, that the 2 of us together had been to the gym maybe 4 times in the 2 years we've been at school, ha. I'm proud to say, we went to the gym together 3 times this week and we've already set our schedule for when we're gonna go next week. :) We're not doing anything major...mainly just a mile on the track..with a mix of walking/jogging (mostly walking). We also threw in the bike one day for 10 minutes so we're planning on building our time up on that. And, lastly, we decided to be cool and try our hands (or feet) at the elliptical today. Let's just say we basically died in only 3 minutes. We're gonna have to build ourselves up on that...slowly. Next goal: 5 minutes. haha.
I finally get to go home on Friday for Spring Break. This break is greatly needed. I'm so burnt out on school and just need time to do nothing. I have on test on Tuesday and then it's pretty much home free for the rest of the week. Weather permitting, Courtney & I are headed to Charlotte on Friday night for a St. Jude Concert for Hope that I have free tickets to. When I became a Partner In Hope during my radio station's radiothon, I was given a pair of tickets to the private show. Lee Ann Womack, Kellie Pickler, Darius Rucker, Rodney Atkins, and Jason Michael Carroll are all performing at it. I'm super excited for LAW, Kellie, and Darius. It should be a fun night..I'm just hoping & praying it doesn't snow!
Now, it's off to bed...church in the morning to teach my small group girls! :)
"It is well, it is well. Through the storm, I am held. It is well, it is well with my soul."
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment