1. How many piercing's do you have?
Just 1 in each ear. :)
2. I love the sound of.....?
Kendall giggling. That girl gets started laughing and it's just so contagious! You can't help but smile and laugh along with her.
3. Favorite city?
I love Wilmington. It's just the perfect area.
4. Colts, Saints, or couldn't care less?
I really don't care. Although, Peyton Manning is pretty cute.
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Both -- but if I have to choose then Cappucino Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Kilwin's :)
6. Favorite appetizer?
Cheese Fries or Mozzerella Sticks.
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
New cardigan & cute shirt from Old Navy.
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
Is it bad if I say I don't use one regularly? If i do, it's Neutrogena I believe.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to use a moisturizer lol you must not be over 25 then! Us older ladies have to. lol
ReplyDeleteI do not use one either, but I better start! Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower because of Keelys game here and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog