Today has just been one of those really great days..one of those days where nothing major has happened but it's just been good.
The weather was amazing -- 75 degrees, sunny, and a little breeze blowing.
I had an advising appointment this morning to plan out my schedule for next semester and, essentially, the rest of my college career. It went well and I figured out I'm actually ahead, which makes next year seem like it'll be fairly easy.
After that, with the nice weather and all...I hit up the beach to walk the loop this afternoon with Lena. Definitely the perfect day for that and, apparently, everyone else thought the same. We had such a great time just talking about anything & everything and running into other friends. :) When we finished our lovely 2.5 mile walk around the loop, we headed to Sweet & Savory for an early dinner. If you're ever in Wilmington, that place is a must!
We've just spent our night watching weddings show on TLC and The Singing Bee. As well as eating skittles, peanuts, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream..haha.
Tomorrow, there are plans for breakfast, shopping, and hitting the beach for some tanning to soak up this great weather! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment