Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break

Oh, how I love Spring Break! Nothing that has to be done, making plans at spur of the moment, and just relaxing. So far, I've gotten dinner with the girls, met Chloe at Starbucks to sit & chat, and spent plenty of time with my favorite 7 year old. :) Still to come this week is lunch with the fave 7 year old tomorrow & visiting teachers at the elementary school, going to visit my fave high school teacher, lunch with Chloe at Backstreets (my fave!), and then going to the movies with Emily!

This years spring break, however, is totally different from last year. Last year, I had a break that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Spring Break last year, on this very day [March 9th -- oh hey, Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted CD also came out on this day last year], I met someone who has become one of my best friends. Spring Break last year, or the majority of it anyway, was spent in Wilmington. I extraed on One Tree Hill for the first time -- a nice, long 12 hour day that consisted of a call time of 5 AM. However, it was quite the enjoyable day filled with a best friend, a soon to become best friend, a "basketball" game, and good food. :)

So much has happened since this time last year. Some good, some bad. From it all, I've gained a best friend. I can't wait for all our plans this summer and what is to come in our lives. Thanks Michelle for coming to visit Wilmington last year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment