Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Fave Celeb Style







[1] Reese Witherspoon -- I love, love, love her simple & casual, yet cute style. Dressed up or dressed down, she always looks great!






[2] Hillary Scott from Lady Antebellum -- She always manages to look amazing & she gets to spend plenty of time with 2 great looking guys. I will gladly trade places with her anyday!


11 comments:

  1. Hilary Scott is so beautiful. Ever since they came about with their first music video I loved her style. She is gorgeouss.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks, Reese is such a style icon! Hillary has great threads too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Reese too. And I am in love with Lady Antebellum! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from Top 2 Tuesday!
    Both were great choices!
    Stop on over:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ilove lady antebellum - good choice!!! they have the best music - and i love love love their new album

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh I so LOVE your picks! :)
    Lady Antebellum has really hit it big this year with their newest album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that yall love Lady A as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete