These days when everything is crazy
Some things are never ever changing
You still need stars when you're wishing at night
A best friend to set you right
A good laugh, a warm bath
And a beautiful song you can sing along to
Good news that'll make you cry
All the little things that money can't buy
No wars, no more
Just a big rainbow outside my window
All I Wanna Do by Sugarland is such a fun song and it will forever remind me of my favorite little girl, Kendall. Kendall is my 7 year old neighbor, who I refer to as my little sister. The girl loves her some country music (Sugarland, Taylor Swift, and Kellie Pickler are her favorites). This song is definitely one of her favorites. Anytime she's with me and I have my laptop, she asks to watch this video -- the one with the girl in the bathing suit and surf boards. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment