Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 03 - A song that makes you happy

I'm going ahead and doing day 3 since I missed a post yesterday. :)

Songs that make me happy -- there are so many! I apologize in advance for a long post/lots of videos!

My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
"You got a piece of me and, honestly, my life would suck without you!"



I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
"And I'm only me, who I wanna be...well, I'm only me when I'm with you."


19 & Crazy - Bomshel
"Being free, being wild, being bulletproof."



Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
"And it starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose. Wherever it goes, I always know that you make me smile. Please stay for awhile now. Just take your time wherever you go."



As If - Sara Evans
"Cause I love the way you wear those worn out blue jeans walking all around in the big sunshine."


Radio Love - Sarah Buxton
"Tonight it's enough to close my eyes and rewind. Hold you close in my mind. Let the music do what it does."


Hey, Soul Sister - Train
"Hey, soul sister. Hey there, mister mister on the radio, stereo. The way you move ain't fair you know. Hey, soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight."




There are plenty more songs that make me happy but I'll leave it with just those..before this post gets way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment