I don't know that there is a song(s) that make me sad...so I'm gonna interpret this as songs that can make me cry, haha.
Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
This song, especially the video, is an automatic cue the tears. The end is the part that gets me.
"Old man, hospital bed, the room is filled with people he loves. And he whispers don't cry for me, I'll see you all someday. He looks up and says, 'I can see God's face.' This is my temporary home. It's not where I belong. Windows and rooms that I'm passing through. This was just a stop on the way to where I'm going. I'm not afraid because I know this was my temporary home."
Cry - Kelly Clarkson
Hello, just look at the title of the song. This is one of my favorites off KC's newest CD. It's so depressing but so good!
"I'll pretend I'm okay with it all. Act like there's nothing wrong. Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes? Is this as hard as it gets? Is this what it feels like to really cry?"
Stay - Sugarland
All you have to do is watch this video and see/feel the emotion in Jennifer Nettles. I remember the first time I ever saw this video, I just sat there and cried.
"Why don't you stay? I'm up off my knees. I'm so tired of being lonely. You can't give me what I need."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment