Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal :: Day 05


Favorite Quotes

I absolutely love finding quotes. I have a notebook filled with them, that I'm constantly adding more to.

God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.
-Kelly Clarkson

Open your heart to life's possibilities.
-Sarah Buxton

Life is short. Make it great. Let nothing take you down.
-Sophia Bush

Sometimes the only way to overcome a circumstance is someone giving someone else a fighting chance.
-Mallary Hope

Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself...like this journey never ends.
-A Walk To Remember

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
-Nicholas Sparks :: The Notebook

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. Is is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.
-1 Corinthians 13: 4-7




No comments:

Post a Comment