I'm not that much of a consistent TV watcher. When I'm home from college, the DVR tends to be come my best friend. The only series I watch each week, without fail, is One Tree Hill. Since I go to school in Wilmington, where it's filmed, it's fun to pick out the sets and know I was there when something was filmed. I've also been able to extra for the show a couple times. One Tree Hill is girls night for my group of friends in Wilmington. We all sit around the TV & eat dinner and dessert while we watch the show.
Teen Mom is another favorite of mine. For some reason, I just get sucked into that show. Maci & Bentley own my heart.
The Bachelor/Bachelorette is always a must see for me too. Love it!!
As for shows no longer on air, Boy Meets World & Dawson's Creek top the list. I could watch episodes of those shows forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment