Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

As per usual, I can't pick just one song. However, I am gonna stick to one band since there are just so many great songs. Here are a few. :)

My current favorite band is Lady Antebellum. Both of their cds are amazing. The new one is on repeat a lot. I cannot wait to meet them in June [with my best friend]!

Home Is Where The Heart Is
I just love the fun, lighthearted feel of this song and the fact that it still has great lyrics. As we know, I'm a total lyrics girl!

"It took leaving for me to understand
Sometimes your dreams just aren't what life has planned"

All We'd Ever Need
This was the first Lady A song I ever heard and I instantly fell in love.

"I should've been chasing you
I should've been trying to prove
That you were all that mattered to me
I should've said all the things
That I kept inside of me
And maybe I could've made you believe
That what we had was all we'd ever need"

One Day You Will
I just love the message of this song. It's the perfect song to listen to if I've had a bad day and need some "advice."

"But down the road the sun is shining
In every cloud there's a silver lining
Just keep holding on
And every heartache makes you stronger
But it won't be much longer
You'll find love, you'll find peace
And the you you're meant to be
I know right now that's not the way you feel
But one day you will"

Hello World
This is, hands down, my favorite song off the new Lady A CD. It has perfection all over it. Definitely an epic moment for Lady A, in my opinion.

"All the empty disappears
I remember why I'm here
Just surrender and believe
I fall down on my knees
Oh, hello world"

No comments:

Post a Comment