We'll see if I blog any more this time around than I did the last time I tried (which was twice for all of 2009). ha!
The pastor at church talked about how important it is to write down things....thoughts, feelings, prayers, etc. So, this is going to be my "writing." I feel like I can keep up with a blog better than a journal...maybe.
Anyways, its the night before the first day of class for second semester. Thankfully, I don't have a class until 12..meaning I don't have to wake up early! I'm hoping this semester won't be too stressful. My goal is to enjoy every moment this semester, since I'm not sure if I'll be back here again next year.
I kind of feel like I'm at a crossroad in my life...which way should I go? Up until recently, I always thought I would come to school, major in Elementary Education, and teach for the rest of my life. However, the more I've gotten into classes..I've realized that this might not be what I want to do. Instead, I'm leaning towards something in the Music Business & maybe transferring to Belmont University in Nashville, TN. Some people may think I'm crazy but I really think that's what I would love to do. Anyone who knows me knows I love music so I belive that it would be perfect. My goal is to finish up my application for Belmont by the end of the month and then see what happens. If it's in God's plans for me to be there next year, then I'm going with my whole heart. :)
Until next time..
"underneath it all, we're just kids with big dreams and a stubborn heart. behind smiles and hand me downs, we're all looking for that light...a little scared of the dark." - kelly clarkson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah that was such a good sermon on Sunday :D We can blog together haha Thanks again for taking me!
ReplyDeleteYou are an incredible person and will do incredible things no matter what happens or where you are. I'll be here to support you no matter what<3
Good luck tomorrow with your first day of class! Learn alot about health and wellness ;)